Hello!
posted by Mr. Ghost @ 11:38 AM 7 Comments
*GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE*
*GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE* right back
pshhhI changed my icon, happy now?!*mutters inaudibly while glaring at lewiw*some people.....
actually, I don't care if you're happy now (no offense)marilyn monroe is better than the green party one anyhow....
Nice icon and I am verry happy now(except for the fact bush is prez)
um, could you please post something new now?
I'm sure everyone would appreciate it(but me most of all)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am better than you
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
*GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE*
*GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE GLARE*
right back
pshhh
I changed my icon, happy now?!
*mutters inaudibly while glaring at lewiw*
some people.....
actually, I don't care if you're happy now (no offense)
marilyn monroe is better than the green party one anyhow....
Nice icon and I am verry happy now
(except for the fact bush is prez)
um, could you please post something new now?
I'm sure everyone would appreciate it
(but me most of all)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home